|Posted on September 30, 2011 at 7:00 AM|
I found this in my spam folder. Really, I must check this folder more often. Anyway, read on to find out what this is all about.:)
Have you ever played a GLOBAL game of tag?
Well, I'm It.
I've been tagged by children's author Miranda Paul.
Rules (if you're tagged): You must be tagged by someone; list 10 random facts about yourself; tag four more people.
Ready or not, here I go!
1. I am often very quiet, but am very much a people person. I love being around others.
2. I am homesick for my homeland, but know I will probably never return.
3. I love wide open spaces. Give me a farm any day - preferably with no houses anywhere near.
4. I have a fear for lifts (sorry don't know what you call them in the USA).
5. Having two disabled children has opened my eyes to how privileged "normal" people are.
6. A few years in the USA has changed my feelings about coffee. I think I've probably had about 3 mugs of coffee in the last 3 or 4 months.
7. I prefer savory foods over sweet, although I don't say no to a banoffee pie.
8. Pigs are one of the most fascinating animals around. I'm looking after one at the moment. He is a real character.
9. The Little Prince is probably my all time favorite book.
10. I live with a menagerie.:) Dogs, chickens, fish, hmm, I think my family might come into that too.;)
OK! Passing it on..
4. Allyn Stotz
And now that I've tagged some more people its your turns to pass on the tag.